It’s Saturday Night – so that means it’s time for Saturday Night Genealogy Fun thanks to Randy over at Genea-Musings. This week it is all about our top ten genealogy websites.
So, in order from my favorite to my least favorite, here are my top ten genealogy websites:
- Ancestry.com – Its a great website with lots of content
- Footnote.com – I love their newspaper collection and the Footnote Pages!
- Facebook.com – Networking with other genealogists. Need I say more?
- FamilySearch.com – Awesome site with some good databases
- Genealogy.com – They’ve got a great chatroom with lots of helpful people and great message boards.
- Twitter.com – Great place to network and find links to awesome blog posts.
- Rootsweb.com – Databases
- Geni.com – I’m slowly but surely learning to love this website.
- Usgenweb.com – Great state and county websites
- Cyndislist.com – The best organized list of links for genealogy
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!