Here is my second post in my series on planning the classes and lectures I will take at Southern California Genealogy Society’s Annual Jamboree. You can view the post about Friday here.
Here is my plan for Saturday:
- Spend the first part of the morning visiting with friends, drinking coffee, and doing some social media work. Check out the exhibit hall.
- 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. Judy Russell will be speaking on “Staying Out of Trouble The Rights and Responsibilities of Today’s Genealogist”. Judy Russell is a fabulous speaker that can make complicated topics like law, easy to understand. She is fabulous. I would listen to hear talk about the process of paint drying – she is that good.
- 11:30 – 12:30 p.m. The Blogger Summit is where you will find me. I love supporting my blogger friends at this panel session.
- 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. Josh Taylor and I will be presenting “Preserving Stories: Tech that Isn’t Scary”.
- Break time and socializing time. Probably some exhibit hall time too.
What are your Saturday Jamboree plans? Will you be attending or just watching from home? If you are attending, be sure to come say hi to me!