I’ve been awarded the Happy 101 Award. Since I’ve been awarded by so many people and I want to thank each of them, I am going to list them. Here is a big “Thank You” to the following people:
- Thomas MacEntee of Destination: Austin Family and Geneabloggers
- Linda McCauley of Documenting the Details
- Researching O’Connells of Finding Our Ancestors
- Leslie Ann Ballou of Ancestors Live Here and Lost Family Treasures.
As part of accepting this award, I must list ten things that make me happy. So here we go:
- Breaking down a brick wall.
- Reading about someone breaking down a brick wall
- Going to genealogy conferences
- Meeting other genealogists and bloggers
- Talking with older relatives about our ancestors or themselves
- Facebook. I love Facebook.
- My cat. She is wonderful and my partner in research.
- Reading Genealogy Magazines
- My boyfriend – because he always supports me.
I know I am supposed to pass this along to 10 other bloggers, but I can’t keep track of who has/hasn’t gotten this award yet. Therefore, if you are a blogger who hasn’t received this award, please feel free to consider this award given to you.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!