With the holiday season right upon us, all of us are running around like crazy people! Between going to the mall to shop for gifts, cleaning the house because the relatives are coming over, putting up the mass amounts of decorations, and trying to get all of that holiday baking done – we are all pretty overwhelmed with busy. In my case, I was neck deep in finals and just trying to survive the remainder of the semester.
- Break down the George Rogers brick wall once and for all. Not only would this give me huge satisfaction since he is my most challenging ancestor – but this would also make my Aunt Deb very happy since George Rogers is the one that she wants to know about the most.
- Research back to a Revolutionary War ancestor. I have two *probable* ancestor who fought in the Revolutionary war, but I am having a lot of difficulty in proving the relationships and getting documents.
- I want to start some research on my boyfriend’s family tree. I’ve heard so many stories, so now it is time to
- I want to start telling my little cousin, Audrie more about our ancestors. She is only 7, but I want her to know more about her ancestors and get her acquainted with seeing old pictures and hearing old stories.
- I want to connect with more of you genealogists! I love talking to you, learning from you, and joking around with you guys. You are all so much fun!
- My presentation at the SCGS Jamboree 2010 in Burbank, California is going to be AWESOME. I want it to be educational, fun, and interactive. My goal is to have everyone walking away with a smile on their face.